Neuropathy refers to general diseases or malfunctions of the nerves. Nerves at any location in the body can be damaged from a number of different diseases, injuries, infections, and deficiencies.
At Plexus, we offer comprehensive stem cell and medicinal treatment for:
- Peripheral neuropathyAffects the nerves of the extremities — toes, feet, legs, fingers, hands, and arms
- Proximal neuropathyNerve damage that specifically causes pain in the shoulders, thighs, hips, or buttocks
- Cranial neuropathyCharacterized by damage to any of the 12 cranial nerves (nerves that directly exit the brain)
- Autonomic neuropathyDamage to nerves of the involuntary nervous system, which controls circulation, digestion, bowel and bladder function, and perspiration
- Focal neuropathyNerve damage that is restricted to one nerve or group of nerves